Consulting services in organizational change and team building for approximately 170 to 200 participants
GSO Procurement Unit
The U.S. Embassy in Montevideo calls for bids for consulting services in organizational change, and team building for approximately 170 to 200 participants.
The workshop will take place in September 12, 2019, date to be confirmed.
The other activities will take place in advance on the preparation phase and after the conclusion of the workshop to evaluate its impact.
All firms or individuals who respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each Offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken Spanish and English. The Workshop shall be done in Spanish and/or English.
- The contractor must register in the System for Award Management at SAM.gov. Instructions and guide if required will be provided by the Embassy
- Have a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States.
- Have good experience and past performance records
- Identify specialized experience and knowledge required to perform the project in accordance with this solicitation
The solicitation documents can be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit the proposals is July 30, 2019, at 11 A.M.