Rental of one sedan vehicle, full equip, to be provided to the Embassy of the United States of America in Montevideo during 1 year
GSO Procurement Unit
The Embassy has a requirement for the rental of one sedan vehicles, full equip, to be provided to the Embassy of the United States of America in Montevideo during 1 year.
All firms who respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each Offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States.
- Have good experience and past performance records
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to construction the work in accordance with this solicitation
The solicitation documents can be solicited to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Deadline to submit proposals is until 11 a.m. on June 5, 2019.